EnMart will be closed Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 to allow our employees to enjoy Thanksgiving with their families. We will re-open on Monday, November 27.
Among the many things we are thankful for this holiday season, we must count you, our loyal customers and friends. Thank you for supporting EnMart. We wish everyone the happiest of Thanksgivings.
Like many suppliers, EnMart offers wholesale pricing to those customers that qualify. In our case, wholesale pricing is a percentage off the public price, the price anyone can see if they came to our homepage and click the start shopping button. The public prices are freely visible, and can be seen without logging in or creating an account.
Wholesale prices, on the other hand, can only be seen once a customer has applied for a wholesale account and been approved. Once a customer has been approved, wholesale prices are visible only if the shopper is logged in. Otherwise all pricing will reflect the public price. This keeps our wholesale prices private, so that any of our customers who wish to resell any of our products will not have to worry about their customers seeing the prices at which the goods being sold were purchased.
The application process works as follows:
- Go to the EnMart homepage. On this page, you’ll see four buttons. The one on the far righthand side says, “I need a business log-in”. Click that button.
- Once the button is clicked a form will appear. There will also be a text box which explains the steps we had to take to get around our $25 minimum order requirement. The upshot of the explanation in the box is that you will not be charged $25 for applying for a log-in.
- After you’ve read the explanation, go ahead and fill out the form. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR TAX I.D. NUMBER. Applications for wholesale pricing without tax i.d. numbers will not be considered.
- Complete the form and click the “Submit Order” button when done.
- Once the form has been submitted, we will review your information. During normal business hours, most people are notified of approval or denial within an hour or less. On weekends and after normal business hours, approval and notification will take longer.
- After your account has been approved, you must remember to log-in before shopping. This will allow you to see wholesale prices. If you shop and fill your cart without logging in, you will not see wholesale pricing until you log-in at checkout.
NOTE: You can also reach the wholesale account application form from any page by clicking the “Wholesale” button on the top menu.